( 1.10.2013 )The beta version of ReStEP software has been tested since early October 2013. The access to the application is currently enabled only for the project team members, who will search, report and solve the essential problems in data material and individual outcomes. Thereafter, the application will be opened for all interested and placed on the official ReStEP web page.
Software applications consists of two parts:
1) Encyclopedia of topics contains information about topics, presentations and detail description of individual data layers.
2) Interactive map of sources enables visualisation and modeling of the selected area and parameters.
Software enables user the following options:
• Localization allows to select the area location within a map through searching or entering the specific details.
• Basic statistics provides the fundamental information about the selected area of interest, user can compare area indicators with higher territorial unit.
• Parameterization provides tools for entering own preferences within the renewable energy sources utilization.
• The outcomes section introduce to user the summarized information from data layers selected for the detailed analyses within the chosen region.
• Detail analyses specifies summarized information for individual basic territorial units in the selected area, for defined topics.
• Map enables the visualisation of results divided into separated thematic map layers.
• Report contains the summary of selected data tohether with their description.